Products, Services, and Pricing
Numerous application environments exist for using the products below. Most of our products, especially FORMagic, can be provided in multiple ways; but only the most common are shown. Numerous other possibilities exist for combining options and features, especially for solutions to be re-distributed. Please feel free to call and discuss your specific situation. We probably already have everything needed to quickly provide an optimized and cost-effective solution for your specific need.
Our Proprietary Software Products Include:
- FORMagic/400 Forms Overlay Manager: Quickly and easily add electronic forms to any iSeries or AS/400 application using any printer connection type, any non-IPDS printer emulator, almost any HP-compatible PCL 5e laser printer, and any PC package to design forms. Only minor programming changes are required for most applications, and the optional AutoMerge feature even eliminates them!
- FORMagic/400 PDF File Creator and Forms Manager: Quickly and easily create PDF files, with or without forms, from SCS spoolfiles generated by almost any AS/400 application. Different forms can even be used on different pages. No HLL programming changes required! Use any PC package to design forms.
- FORMagic/400 Suite: Includes FORMagic/400 with AutoMerge, FontMagic/400 with two fonts, and FORMagic/400 PDF as a package at a very substantial discounts for both the product and annual support.
- FORMagic/Windows Forms Overlay Manager: Includes the same electronic forms generation client provided with FORMagic/400, but no AS/400 host component. For Windows and DOS applications using HP-compatible PCL 5e laser printers for output. You must have a means for inserting merge commands into the printer output stream.
- FORMagic/Host Developer Kit: Includes the same electronic forms generation client provided with FORMagic/400. Instead of the AS/400 host component, we provide a facility which allows forms to be distributed for use on almost any host platform, including Windows, DOS, Unix, Linux, AIX, Sun, DEC, HP, even IBM mainframes. You must provide a small amount of programming to "create your own host component" for using the forms.
- FontMagic/400 Font Manager: All the popular 1D barcodes, Postal, OCR, and MICR fonts for checks, mailings, labels, turnaround documents, archive indexing, and many special applications! Ideal for use with FORMagic/400, but great for standalone usage as well. Intended for HP LaserJet 4 and above or compatible printers supporting TrueType scalable fonts, but we can supply some fonts in fixed pitch sizes for use with older printers. We can also convert any TrueType font you supply to enable its use with your FontMagic/400 applications!
Pricing for FORMagic/400, FORMagic/400 PDF, FontMagic/400, and FORMagic/400 Suite:
Prices are based on OS/400 Processor Groups. Each system falls into one of the groups defined by IBM. Use WRKLICINF to determine the Processor Group or use the button to see a machine list based on model and processor feature codes.
Product Pricing 5 Processor Groups P05 P10 P20 P30 P40 P50 P60 FORMagic/400 New purchase 895 995 1095 1195 1295 1395 1495 AutoMerge feature 4 200 225 250 275 300 325 350 Support/year 2 175 200 225 250 275 300 325 If not continuous 350 400 450 500 550 600 650 FORMagic/400 PDF 1 New purchase 895 995 1095 1195 1295 1395 1495 Support/year 2 175 200 225 250 275 300 325 If not continuous 350 400 450 500 550 600 650 FontMagic/400 With any one font 895 995 1095 1195 1295 1395 1495 Additional fonts 4 50 75 100 125 150 175 200 Support/year 2 175 200 225 250 275 300 325 If not continuous 350 400 450 500 550 600 650 FORMagic/400 Suite 3 New purchase 1895 2095 2295 2495 2695 2895 3095 Support/year 2 400 450 500 550 600 650 700 If not continuous 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400
- Customers with FORMagic/400 and FORMagic/400 PDF receive a $50 reduction in total support price.
- Lower pricing applies to support plans purchased with the original product and in following years when renewed continuously. Higher pricing becomes effective if the support plan is not continuously maintained.
- The FORMagic/400 Suite consists of the FORMagic/400 Forms Overlay Manager with the AutoMerge feature, the FORMagic/400 PDF File Creator and Forms Manager, and the FontMagic/400 Font Manager with one extra font (total two).
- Price is $50 higher when the feature is not obtained with the original purchase of the product.
- Prices are shown for the first partition. When all product installations on the machine are covered by our Annual Support Program and all support for the partitions is provided through a single central customer support organization, additional partitions receive a 25% purchase discount and a 50% support discount. Discounts apply to products, features, and support (90 days free initial support does not apply when partitions are added to an existing system). Support will be billed to expire co-terminously with existing partitions.
...New purchases include:
- Complete host software for unlimited usage from one system.
- One PC client for form and font preparation.
- Support for 90 days after the original installation. Coverage is the same as provided in our Annual Support Plan.
...Options for all groups:
- Additional FORMagic/400 client systems: $150 each; $250 unlimited for site
- FlashMagic Non-Volatile Memory Manager for FORMagic/400 - update forms stored in printer flash and/or hard drive storage directly from the client: $250.
...Support after the first 90 days:
- Support is provided only through one of our options for extended support.
If an Annual Support Plan is not in effect:
- CISC-to-RISC64 and RISC64-to-RISC128 upgrades are available at 85% of the New Purchase price, plus any processor group difference. Support is included for 30 days.
- New version upgrades within the same CISC/RISC64/RISC128 category are available at 75% of the New Purchase price, plus any processor group difference. Support is included for 30 days.
- Transfer of existing products to a system with a new serial number requires purchase of the appropriate upgrade shown above.
- New release upgrades and PTFs (within the current version, now v4) can be downloaded at no charge from our website. No support is provided.
- Subsequent purchases of additional copies exclude all support during the first 90 days, except for the initial installation of the product.
- Support only requests are payable in advance by credit card.
Pricing for Other FORMagic Products and Services: 2 (See notes below)
.Product 1 or Service
- FlashMagic Non-volatile Memory Manager
FORMagic/Host Developer Kit (includes FORMagic/Windows) 495 Forms design (average form), Word DOC file provided 300 ISV/OEM Integration and distribution call Quantity discounts call
- One copy is required for each workstation or server where the product is installed.
- Support is provided for 90 days after the original installation. Coverage is the same as provided in our Annual Support Plan. After the first 90 days:
- New version upgrades are available at 75% of the New Purchase price; support is included for 30 days.
- New release upgrades for the current version can be downloaded from our website at no charge. No support is included.
- Purchases of additional copies exclude all support during the first 90 days, except for the initial installation of the product.
- Support only requests are payable in advance by credit card.
For more information, contact:
Keowee Systems, Inc.
418 East Waterside Drive
Seneca, SC 29672
Tel: (864) 885-0094
Fax: (864) 885-0880 (call first)